Beat BurnoutApril 8, 2020 2021-07-30 17:05
Is this course 100% free?
Yes, this course has been developed for you, completed free of charge, by me, Matt Janes. Please enjoy the videos at your own pace and watch them as many times as you like. You may also download and keep the recipe book, free of charge.
What it is?
There is much misunderstanding about stress and what burnout really is, so Matt has created this free course so that you can spot the warning signs, measure your risk and learn how you can prevent burning out from stress.
How to begin
To start this free course, simply click this link.
What does it include?
- My story of burnout
- What is burnout? (The real science)
- Are you at risk from burnout?
- Measuring your risk of burnout
- Preventing burnout
- Achieving balance
The course contains 7 videos and 3 downloadable PDFs, as follows:
- Burnout checklist
- Breakfast recipe book – how to fuel your body in the morning to reduce your risk of burnout
- A list of anti-inflammatory vs inflammatory foods to help you choose the right foods for any meal
2. My Story of Burnout
3. What is Burnout?
4. Are You at Risk from Burnout?
5. Measuring Your Risk of Burnout
6. Preventing Burnout
7. Achieving Balance
A Brilliant CourseMatt’s teachings about the autonomic nervous system and the physiology of stress is unmatched. This Beat Burnout course offers rare insights into understanding and preventing burnout. I found it be extremely helpful. And it's free (so is his Thrive course!) Thank you Matt.